麻辣社区

校外培训 高考 中考 择校 房产税 贸易战
阅读: 14263|评论: 11

个人房贷今日起执行新利率 老客户月供金额增加

[复制链接]

发表于 2012-1-1 16:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 重庆晚报讯 你在这个月存房贷月供时,要比以前稍微多存点钱。昨日,重庆晚报记者了解到,由于央行去年多次加息,部分老房贷从今日开始执行去年最后一次加息后的基准利率,月供金额会随之增多。  这里所说的老房贷,是指央行去年7月6日宣布年内第3次加息前,已经与银行签订了个人房贷合同,并且在个人房贷合同中约定次年1月1日调整利率的个人房贷。
  据悉,央行分别在去年2月8日、4月5日、7月6日宣布加息,现在5年期以上贷款的基准利率已经从去年初的6.40%涨到了7.05%。
  去年不同时段办理的个人房贷,基准利率上涨幅度如下———
  去年2月9日前办理的房贷:基准利率从6.40%上涨到7.05%,上涨0.65个百分点。
  去年2月9日至4月5日办理的房贷:基准利率从6.60%上涨到7.05%,上涨0.45个百分点。
  去年4月6日至7月6日办理的房贷:基准利率从6.80%上涨到7.05%,上涨0.25个百分点。
  由于每个人的贷款期限、贷款金额、贷款利率(有的上浮、有的下浮、有的是基准利率)不一样,所以月供增加的额度各不相同。大家可以拨打各自放贷银行的客服电话,查询月供金额变化情况。
打赏

微信扫一扫,转发朋友圈

已有 114 人转发至微信朋友圈

本贴仅代表作者观点,与麻辣社区立场无关。
   麻辣社区平台所有图文、视频,未经授权禁止转载。
   本贴仅代表作者观点,与麻辣社区立场无关。  麻辣社区平台所有图文、视频,未经授权禁止转载。

发表于 2012-3-6 12:50 | 显示全部楼层
顶!!!!!!!!!!

发表于 2012-5-10 02:02 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!!

发表于 2012-8-9 13:36 | 显示全部楼层

For those people who look happy (I admit I've want

There are always some people,  they look  very happy day   Boutique Paul Smith,ha ha  ,do not worry,  like a child  ,they will  say to play  is  my greatest pleasure  ,I  like to play  ,I  can play  many people  when they  face always  smile  ,a lot of people  will envy  them  ,however  this is  their most  sad  place  ,they do not  want others to see  their own  sad  side  ,more  do not have the ability to  be alone  ,when  the night time,  he does not know  what will happen in  a  person  ,sitting in the window  a bit  meditation  through  no one  read to understand  them,  thinking  they would  seemingly  happy  I  shed a  face  sorrow  ,and then  said to myself  :actually no,  destiny  !So they  all day and  forced himself to  smile,  to escape from  the  ordinary person can    bear the pain  !They  looks like a very strong  ,because  others   Chaussures Asics Pas Cher,everything they  can smile to face  ,but  the fact that they  had  the world  fragile heart  ,but  long-term  camouflage makes  it difficult to  find  their heart  trauma  .
They are  very lonely  ,though  when they  are  in  with a group of  people  talk of everything under the sun  ,that is because they  simply can  one  !They  just want to  be happy  ,live  ,hope and  everyone  to  smile  are true  ,hope  everyone  is really  love  myself  .
Even if others  little  advice  ,will  the other  they are sad  for a long time  ,they  really  mind  ,mind  not being  loved  .Because  ,they  always thinks of others  a lot  of others  than their own  ,always  good  ;put  to  like  people  well  as happiness  ,like  others  like  myself  .
They always do  ,one second before also  sad  tears  ,one second after  appearing  in front of friends  when ralph lauren pas cher,  already  was  overflowing with  bright smile  .Some people say they  are sunflowers   ed hardy pas cher,yes  ,they  care about people  is like  the sun,  in  facing the sun  is always  bright  petals  ,and the sun  shone  on the back of  the  sad  ,hiding  so well  ,do not want to be  seen  .
They want  to indulge  a free life  ,but  to who worked very hard to  live at another direction  ,very tired very tired  ,but  still  be most willing to  .From his dream more and more far  ,have to face never think of  contention and  complex  ,panic  ,be at a loss what to do  .
Only the most reliable person face  ,will unload armor  ,wronged  tears  .Because  in their hearts,  is happy smile  ,cry  just sad  ,close is like  ,from is hate  .But  in fact not  ,they  see,  heart  injury  ,did not hold back  tears  .
After crying  ,laughing  to  wipe away tears  ,said  ,never mind  ,I can do it very well  .They seem to  be equal to anything  ,always seem to  have no worries  ,what seems to  be an easy job to  solve  problems can  ,always  love  love  appears in  front of  them  ,grinning  with  smile and  face their own problems  ,but they  lost,  in the face of  their grief  ,they  can only hide  in  the often unseen corner  slowly by  the  wound  more  crack  .
Their  idea is very simple  ,that  is out of the  heart  ,stomach  will not  turn seven  or eight  small  bend  ,careless word may  cause others  .So  ,please don  hate  them juicy couture sale,  they  would never  hurt anyone  ,small error  can  make them  .
They  very simple,  even if you  had given  him a smile  he will  remember you forever  ,so their  world view  is actually very simple  ,they are vulnerable to  enchant   Chaussures Juicy Couture,please don  hurt their feelings  ,because once  hurt  ,it  will never make up for  not  coming back  !If you have  this kind of person  would you  give him  even if it is  very rare  that  concern  ,let him  know that this world is not  forsake them  .
   ;______________________________________________________  is really good,  feel good  reprint  this log  to  side more  friends to see  it,  this  log  you have  white to see,  to give you a  star
QQ  !Sheenah  QQ:867679567 ←  copybutton  to add as a friend    announcement of  Sheenah QQ:867679567  and  he  can  talk  but  can go to  her space  Oh `  space  and his  video screenshot  is absolutely
true     ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ;   ; 
;   ;   ;   ;   ;recommend a  handsome guy  Ling Yuxuan QQ:200741498     ;if you  like  text  ,like  reading novels  ,like  listen to music  please add  Ling  Yuxuan  QQ:200741498

发表于 2012-8-10 20:47 | 显示全部楼层
南江论坛:用键盘来测试你的肺活量!有种就来挑战蚁王归朝
  当前版块2016年12月1日之前所发主题贴不支持回复!详情请点击此处>>
复制链接 微信分享 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表 关闭