已有 74 人转发至微信朋友圈

本贴仅代表作者观点,与麻辣社区立场无关。

行形摄色 版主

发表于 2017-9-30 12:10

真好

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-30 11:18

7.jpg
WINTER WAVE A winter wave crashes against a lighthouse near Porto, Portugal. Your Shot photographer Eduardo Teixeira de Sousa lives nearby, and he knew the shot he wanted to get when he visited that day. "i was in a tricky position as i could not possibly go further without entering the risk area," he remembers. "I had to keep on my toes for a while until the right one came but i knew it would come
冬日巨浪 在葡萄牙波尔图附近的一座灯塔上,一场冬季的巨浪撞向了一座灯塔。摄影师Eduardo Teixeira住在附近,他知道那天他会拍到想要照片。他回忆说:“我当时处在一个棘手的位置,因为我不可能在不进入危险区域的情况下走得更远。”“我得一直保持警惕,直到合适的时候才冲进去拍一张,但我知道这一刻会来的。”

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-30 11:08

6.jpg
ICY BLUES An ice hiker pauses in an ice cave on Lake Baikal, in eastern Siberia. With depths plummeting to 5,387 feet, Lake Baikal is the world's deepest lake-- and it holds more water than all the Great Lakes combined. In winter, it can freeze into ice 1-4 feet thick, and caves form curtains of ice like the ones seen in this photo.
冰蓝 在西伯利亚东部的贝加尔湖,一个背包客在冰洞里停了下来。贝加尔湖的深度5,387英尺,是世界上最深的湖,而且它的水量比所有大湖的总和还多。在冬天,它可以冻结成1-4英尺厚的冰,而洞穴形成的冰幕就像照片中所看到的那样。

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-30 10:58

5.jpg
A TALL JOB A worker cleans windows at the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai the tallest building in the world. Taken in February, the photograph illustrates the low-level winter clouds that gather at sunrise.
工作在天际 一名工人在迪拜哈利法塔第124层清理窗户,这是世界上最高的建筑。这张照片拍摄于2月,照片显示的时间是在冬季日出时。

雪松(decnpo)

发表于 2017-9-30 10:58

欣赏,学习!

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-30 10:55

4.jpg
MINE, NOT YOURS A jackal scares away a scavenging bird during a harsh Bulgarian winter. According to Your Shot photographer Sergey Zlatkov, the jackal had been feasting on a dead animal nearby, and didn't want to share.
这是我的 在保加利亚寒冷的冬天,一只豺狼吓跑了一只觅食的鸟。根据摄影师Sergey Zlatkov的说法,豺狼在附近吃一种死动物,但不想和鸟分享。

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-30 10:49

3.jpg
SEASIDE DRIVE A classic car drives along the Malecón, a five-mile roadway and sea wall along the coast, in Havana, Cuba.
沿海驾驶 在古巴哈瓦那,一辆古典的汽车沿着海岸5英里的公路和海堤行驶

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-30 10:44

2.jpg
IN SUSPENSE Your Shot photographer Eric Harris calls Vancouver "one of the most visually inspiring places I've ever been." Seen here on the Capilano Suspension Bridge, he says the secret to this well-composed shot was sticking around when rain scared off other tourists. "When the crowds left," he says, "the park came alive with wildlife and the simple sounds of nature.
悬念 你的摄影摄影师艾瑞克哈里斯称温哥华为“我所见过的最具视觉效果的地方之一”。他说,在卡皮拉诺吊桥上,这张精心拍摄的照片的秘密是在雨吓跑了其他游客的时候。“当人群离开时,”他说,“公园里充满了野生动物和大自然的简单声音。

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-30 10:28

1.jpg
SNOWY SNUGGLES In Canada's Wapusk National Park, a mother polar bear cuddles with her two cubs. When polar bears are born, they weigh only a pound. They'll stay with their mother in a hibernation den until they reach 20-30 pounds, at which point they all venture out into the world. Female polar bears have about five litters over the course of their lives, a significantly lower reproduction rate than other mammals.
雪躺 在加拿大的Wapusk国家公园里,一只北极熊妈妈抱着她的两只幼崽。当北极熊出生时,它们只重一磅。他们会和他们的母亲呆在一个冬眠的巢穴里直到他们达到20-30磅,这时他们才会冒险出去

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-30 10:27

1.jpg INSIDE THE COCKPIT Two pilots land a plane at the Amsterdam airport. Your Shot photographer Martijn Kort is the pilot on the left. He fixed his camera at the back of the cockpit and set a timer, leaving him and his copilot to work in tandem and land the plane.
飞机驾驶舱 两名飞行员在阿姆斯特丹机场降落一架飞机。摄影师Martijn Kort是左边的飞行员。他把相机固定在驾驶舱后面,设置了一个计时器,让它和副驾驶一起工作,拍摄正在降落的飞机。

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:23

下载 (19).jpg
STRONG AS A ROCK In a Tibetan village, locals celebrate the annual QiangTang Horse Racing Festival, which involves a series of challenges. Here, they take turns lifting a large rock as a feat of strength. "Before the game start[ed] I tried to lift the rock also, but it didn't move even a little bit," says Your Shot photographer Steven Chou. He says the most difficult factor in all the challenges is the thin air at the high altitude—almost 15,000 feet above sea level.

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:22

下载 (18).jpg
SANDSTONE AND STORMS Low storm clouds sweep over Uluru, also known as Ayers Rock, in Australia. Uluru is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and it is sacred to the Aboriginal people of the area.

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:21

下载 (17).jpg
GLOW WORMS Your Shot photographer Josselin Cornou says this shot was only possible under a very specific condition: "after sunset during a torrential rain." She says that new inhabitants have found a home here, in what was once a busy train tunnel in Helensburgh, New South Wales, Australia. "A city of glow worms are populating this old train station, providing beautiful lights on rainy days."

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:20

下载 (16).jpg
SEA OF CLOUDS Your Shot photographer Mitsuhiko Kamada used a long exposure to photograph these dreamy morning clouds in Tsubetsu, Hokkaido, Japan. Tsubetsu is a small town in the northeast of Japan, home to about 5,000 people.

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:18

下载 (15).jpg
THE JOURNEY HOME  In Bangladesh, thousands of people ride on the roof of an overcrowded train. They're on their way to celebrate Eid-al-Fitr with their families, a Muslim holiday that marks the end of Ramadan.

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:16

下载 (14).jpg
PROTECT AND DEFEND Being a park ranger in Ethiopia's Mago National Park is serious business. The men and women who take on this work risk their lives to defend the land and animals, like elephants and giraffes, from poachers.

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:16

下载 (13).jpg
RED, HOT, SUN In Bogra, Rajshahi, Bangladesh, women harvest and sort through red chili peppers and dry them in the sun. Your Shot photographer MD Tanveer Hassan Rohan writes, "There are nearly 100 factories, and more than 2,000 workers work every day. They get nearly $2 after 10 hours of work, and in some places they get less than this amount. They work very hard to maintain the best quality."

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:15

下载 (12).jpg
WAY OF THE WORM  Sometimes art requires sacrifice. Your Shot photographer Katherine Henderson tells the story behind this beautiful and simple picture: "I found this gorgeous tomato horn worm eating away at my tomato plants and allowed him to stay so I could photograph him. The problem is this plant was in full sun. So, I had to wait for the perfect conditions to get the best shot. A day or two later the sun was behind some clouds, there was no wind blowing him every which way, and I took my shot. I lost all the tomatoes and leaves on my plant, but this shot was worth it."

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:12

下载 (11).jpg
RAINBOW WINDOWS  Colorful windows brighten a street in Singapore that's usually full of activity. Your Shot photographer Andrei Z. wanted to capture the scene, but the traffic made it impossible. "On my last day I was walking by again and noticed that the entire block was deserted. Incredible," he remembers. "I took a few shots of the building in all its glory, however now it was lacking life. Ironically, I found myself waiting for some sign of human life to enter the frame."

咕咕猪

发表于 2017-9-10 11:11

下载 (10).jpg
DRAMATIC LITERATURE An abandoned theater finds new life as a bustling bookstore. Your Shot photographer Thomas Martin McShane says, "This inspirational example of urban development done right, nestled deep in Buenos Aires' inner city, is now a popular place to relax, enjoy a coffee and flick through the pages of books old and new, and is, without question, one of the most beautiful bookstores in the world."
高级模式 自动排版
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

复制链接 微信分享 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表