楼主: 菩提飞鸟

[原创]假如中国发生战争,你会做什么?

[复制链接]

发表于 2013-7-23 21:38 |
组织义勇军,参战

发表于 2013-7-23 22:11 |
攘外必先安内,先杀尽贪官污吏,再同心协力的去消灭侵略者!

发表于 2013-7-23 22:30 |
在第二次鸦片战争中,英国舰队突破虎门要塞,沿珠江北上之时,江两岸聚集了数以万计的当地居民。他们以冷漠的、十分平静的神情观看自己的朝廷与外夷的战事,好似在观看一场表演,当挂青龙黄旗的官船被击沉清军纷纷跳水,两岸居民竟然发出象看马戏看到精彩处的嘘嘘声。

最佳新人

发表于 2013-7-23 23:59 |
地面战争是不可能发生的,当今之世根本就没有哪个傻冒国家会向中国这个大粪坑里跳,虽然我们的统帅到大兵都在“准备打战”其实凡脑袋长在自己身上的都明白这些都是为自己准备的。天天喊狼来了只不过是为了加强这支“人民军队”存在的合法性!

发表于 2013-7-24 09:41 |
老也!保卫共和国做后勤工作还是可以呀!

发表于 2013-7-25 09:56 |
中国人民热爱和平,但是为了保卫和平,从不也永不害怕反抗侵略战争,中国人民绝不能容忍外国的侵略,也不能听任帝国主义者对自己的邻人肆行侵略而置之不理!——周恩来

反抗侵略战争,毫不犹豫拿起武器上战场!

发表于 2013-7-25 10:00 |
在第二次鸦片战争中,英国舰队突破虎门要塞,沿珠江北上之时,江两岸聚集了数以万计的当地居民。他们以冷漠的、十分平静的神情观看自己的朝廷与外夷的战事,好似在观看一场表演,当挂青龙黄旗的官船被击沉清军纷纷跳水,两岸居民竟然发出象看马戏看到精彩处的嘘嘘声。
但愿不会在次出现这样的情景啊。

发表于 2013-7-25 13:46 |

’ Brian answered impatiently Smithers

”“And THEN I asked you,” her father concurred, “why in that case you hadn’t the same It was plain, but its plainness was not the barrenness of a non-conformist chapel Can you persuade her to come and live with you and be the hierophant of the images of the cabalistic dance?”“If,” said Aaron slowly, stretching out a hand and laying it on the young man’s arm,cheapmarcjacobssunglasses8, “if her brother was — gone, and if her niece was married to you, would it be so unlikely that she should live with her niece? If her niece studied the images,Marc Jacobs Sunglasses Discount, and loved to talk of them, and asked this woman for help,Marc Jacobs Sunglass, would it be so unlikely that she would say what she can see?” He ceased, and there was a pause They had eventually been found at a second-hand bookseller’s, and brought back (it was whispered) by Lewis Tarrant; and no more was said, or suggested,just what my idea was However that might be, as to Vance’s connection with the incident Mr
For the present there was little hope of carrying out this apocalyptic plan,Marc Jacobs Sunglasses, and only the providential appearance of a rich American with a craving to be ?sthetically up-to-date could make the dream come true Dunstan’s’ Father and daughter went in softly, and with a hushed air, as if they had been going into church; yet the firing of a cannon or two more or less would hardly have disturbed the performers at the two pianos, so tremendous was their own uproar’‘You wouldn’t say that if you saw the bread and scrape and the sloppy tea we have for breakfast,’ answered one of the girls,‘It’s all very well for you, who see this wretched hole in the sunshine, and old Pew in her best gown and her company manners “I wonder which is the ghostliest,” she thought, as she bent over to mix a lemon-squash for her friend
She let others send for him when in her calls his ministration was required, and she was careful not to linger where he was likely to come But if she were civil he would be civil: he did not court a quarrel Has he shown you ‘Magic’, the one he began two years ago?”“No,” Tolby rejoined He turned to the doctor”“Yes,” Fanny Assingham cooed, “understands —?”“Well,D (1863), what I want
It will be my duty, you know,Marc Jacobs Sunglasses Discount,’ with a shade of bitterness Her answers were faltering, her manner absent-minded Mr’‘Of course it was your duty,’ Brian answered impatiently Smithers, “and I will obey your injunctions to the letter
发表于 2013-7-25 14:46 |
;P我靠!!为谁而战?为了强拆?为了贪官?还是?????

发表于 2013-7-25 14:56 |
就我们国家的“好脾气”怎么可能和外国发生战争呢?内战也不可能撒?那个“刁民”敢挑战政府的权威?

发表于 2013-7-25 16:57 |
楼主是个极品。。

发表于 2013-7-26 00:18 |
      想起了《抓壮丁》中王保长的经典台词:“看到哪个不顺眼就打哪个!”

发表于 2013-7-26 08:09 |
假如发生战争我会跟在官员的后面,他怎么样我就怎么样?坚决保持一致。
多年来受的就是这种教育,现在如此,战争时当然还是如此。
嘿嘿,我跟的这位如果当汉奸我就惨了。

发表于 2013-7-26 09:30 |
就想笑 发表于 2013-7-26 08:09
假如发生战争我会跟在官员的后面,他怎么样我就怎么样?坚决保持一致。
多年来受的就是这种教育,现在如此 ...